The KAQ41F / KFAQ41F gas ball valve is a kind of valve used to shut off, distribute and change the medium flow direction in the pipe. It only needs turning for 90°and very low turning torque to realize tight 3hut-off. It is most suitable for use as an on-off valve and shut-off valve.
Material: cast steel/20# steel, WCB, 304(For more data, please refer to the disign parameters later)
Applicable medium: gas
Design temperature:-29ºC - +121ºC
Connection: flanged connection
Features: it is anti-static, durable, easy to installation.
Note for installation:
1. Check carefully if the valve marking conforms to the use requirements before installation.
2. Check the valve passage and sealing surfaces and use a clean soft cloth to wipe off dirt on them before installation.
3. Check if the manual actuator operates flexibly without any blocking before installation.
4. When the valve is at the center of the pipe, tighten the diagonal bolts firstly.
5. It is forbidden to install the valve when the pipe flange is being welded or immediately after the welding is finished.
6. It Is forbidden to operate the valve by using a spanner or any other object as a lever of the actuator.
7. The bolts on the pipe should be totally tightened.
8. The valve at the middle of the pipe flange should be protected from extrusion.
9. The space for check and maintenance should always be ensured.
10. When the valve is in the normal working status, it should be kept in a full-opening or full-closing status. It is forbidden to make the valvein a partially open status for the purpose of regulating fluid flow.
11. The valve should be regularly cleaned to prevent dust, grease or residual liquids on the valve body and valve stem from corroding the valve.